You are here
Why Choose Duke
The Duke University School of Nursing's Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program provides outstanding career track options to achieve advanced practice status in nursing...The Difference is Duke!
You'll benefit from advantages such as:
- 2nd best graduate school of nursing in the 2019 edition of the U.S. News & World Report's Best Graduate School rankings.
- 10th in National Institutes of Health funding among U.S. schools of nursing.
- 9th best online program for nursing in the 2018 edition of the U.S. News & World Report's Best Online Programs rankings.
- Small, collegial atmosphere and experientially-based curriculum provide an ideal environment for exploring and reaching personal career goals.
- Multiple financial aid options available to help fund your education.
- Learning environments range from high-tech to rural underserved settings.
- Students benefit from the extensive clinical and intellectual resources of Duke University Health System and Duke University.