You are here
Office of Global and Community Health Initiatives
The Office of Global and Community Health Initiatives (OGACHI) is committed to addressing health disparities locally and globally through education, research and service.
Established in 2006, OGACHI serve as a catalyst of local, regional, and international activities for the School of Nursing. We facilitate the development and implementation of collaborative partnerships and interdisciplinary linkages across campus and beyond to improve health outcomes around the world. Our global health services include:
- Student Global Health and Cultural Immersion Experiences
- International and Domestic Consultation
- Global Leadership Services
- Technical Assistance
- Faculty Exchanges and Visiting Scholars Programs
Our Mission Statement
To address health disparities at home and abroad through education, research and service.
- Enhance cultural understanding, sensitivity, and competence
- Improve health outcomes worldwide
- Strengthen health human resources and capacities
- Generate and disseminate knowledge