Be sure to password protect ALL accounts and devices using the following strong password rules:
- Be at least eight (8) characters.
- Contain upper and lower-case letters
- At least 2 numbers
- Recommend to use one or more special character(s) like @, #, %, &, *, etc.
- Not be a word in the dictionary.
- Be changed at least every 180 days (or more frequently based on entity procedures) or when a password is believed or known to have been compromised, whichever comes first.
- Not be re-used in less than three (3) years.
How To Use:
A video demonstration on creating strong passwords is below.