The School of Nursing network can be accessed via a wireless connection while on campus. The majority of devices you have are wireless ready and may just need to be turned on.
The vendor you purchased your device from can assist with ensuring you are wireless ready. If not, a wireless adapter may be needed. The recommended wireless card is:
802.11a/n with support for 802.1x. WPA, and WPA2
The two networks available to you are:
- This is the recommended network to use.
- It is secured
- Requires login with your DHE account
- Access all networked Duke and School of Nursing resources you have permission for
- Guest –
- It is not secured
- No login is required (upon browser launch, must agree to terms displays)
- Publicly open to all
- Need to use VPN in order to access Duke and School of Nursing networks