You are here
MOVING GREAT IDEAS FROM THE CLASSROOM INTO THE NATIONAL CONVERSATION AND FROM THE BENCH TO THE BEDSIDE
The Center of Nursing Collaboration, Entrepreneurship & Technology (CONCEPT) supports the academic mission of the Duke University School of Nursing, helping to prepare graduates for the demands of contemporary nursing practice.
The CONCEPT initiative promotes and fosters the innovative use of technology in teaching and nursing practice.
The goals of the CONCEPT Initiative are to:
- Develop and refine faculty development programs focused on effective integration of technology in nursing education.
- Support and promote faculty who make innovative use of technologies to solve significant challenges in nursing education.
- Prepare faculty to lead transformative research on the impact and effectiveness of their technology-enriched educational interventions.
- Show strategic leadership and foster faculty participation in University-wide online education initiatives.
- Contribute to the development of the science of technology-supported innovation in nursing education and nursing practice.