Congratulations on your acceptance to the Duke ABSN Program!
It is not too late to submit the 2022-23 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to receive federal loan funding. The FAFSA must be completed a certain way, so follow the instructions below to avoid processing delays:
- School code: 002920
- Degree/Certificate: 2nd Bachelor's Degree
- Year in School: 5th year Undergraduate
You will receive a financial aid offer by email within 2-3 weeks after completing your FAFSA. It is too late to apply for the DUSON Need-based Scholarship.
The following is a timeline of financial aid "Next Steps" once you have received your financial aid offer and paid the enrollment fee to accept your admission to the ABSN program:
- We will email you a "Next Steps" Financial Aid Guide with detailed information about your financial aid offer and answers to most frequently asked questions. Save this document to your desktop and read it carefully.
- We will give webinars on a weekly basis the month of May to help you navigate the financial aid process and answer any questions you may have. Be on the lookout for email invitations to the webinars.
- Visit the ABSN Admitted Student Video Library, which provides information about federal student loans, applying for private loans, outside scholarship opportunities, and billing and payment information.