Congratulations on your acceptance to the Duke ABSN Program!
It is not too late to submit the 2021-22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to receive federal loan funding. The FAFSA must be completed a certain way, so follow instructions below to avoid processing delays:
- School code: 002920
- Degree/Certificate: 2nd Bachelor's Degree
- Year in School: 5th year Undergraduate
You will receive a financial aid offer by email within 2-3 weeks after completing your FAFSA. It is too late to apply for the DUSON Need-based Scholarship.
The following is a timeline of financial aid "Next Steps" once you have received your financial aid offer and paid the enrollment fee to accept your admission to the ABSN program:
- We emailed a "Next Steps" Financial Aid Guide with detailed information about your financial aid offer and answers to most frequently asked questions. Save this document to your desktop and read it carefully.
- We will email you in September with a link to schedule a phone appointment with your financial aid counselor. During the counseling session we will answer any questions about your financial aid offer and help you determine how much private loan funding you may need to borrow.
- Prior to your counseling session, visit the ABSN Admitted Student Video Library, which provides information about federal student loans, applying for private loans, outside scholarship opportunities, and billing and payment information.
Financial Aid Information
- Need-Based Scholarship Conditions (PDF)
- DUSON Financial Aid Policies and Procedures
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Outside Scholarship Resources
- Bursar (Bill & Payments)
- Student Loan Office
- Duke Hub
- Federal Student Loan Record
- Private Student Loan Lender List
- Student Health Insurance
- Personal Finance @Duke
- Duke GPSC Resources