You are here
Why Choose Duke
As a student in our Nurse Anesthesia-DNP program, ranked 3rd in the nation by U.S. News & World Report (2018), you'll benefit from:
- A variety of clinical rotations with a wide range of experiences
- Dynamic and ongoing interaction between students and our dedicated faculty of experienced nurse anesthetists
- An extensive student mentoring program
- Outstanding faculty and clinical preceptors who are highly committed to each student's education
- E-portfolio development
Graduates from our program have a CRNA certification examination pass rate of 100 percent. Following graduation, our NA-DNP alumni move on to practice all over the U.S. while approximately half remain in North Carolina.
All of our graduates find employment upon graduation. Some are now politically active in our state and national organizations.
Our faculty includes recognized leaders in the profession at both the state and national levels.
Recent faculty awards include:
- AANA Researcher of the Year
- Elected delegate to the AANA Education Committee