The theme of this virtual conference for health professions educators is "Building Clinical Judgment and Decision-Making Across the Domains: Preparing Entry-Level and Advanced-Level Students for Practice." All presentations will be virtual. Each 50-minute presentation will describe completed or in-progress studies/projects/initiatives that address strategies for:
• integrating clinical judgment and decision-making.
• developing students' clinical judgment and decision-making through simulation.
• supporting students' transition to practice when clinical sites and experience are limited.
• enhancing the evaluation of student performance using the clinical judgment model.
• ensuring diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of clinical practice.
Registration will be required.
- School of Nursing (SON)