Join an interactive event organized by ASIST. Participants will learn about good and questionable authorship practices, the Duke guidelines regarding authorship and what to do when you have a dispute. A case study will be discussed in breakout rooms.
Attending this event fulfills the RCR-200 requirement for Faculty and Staff, but participants must attend for at least 60 minutes and participate in breakout room discussion to receive credit.
NOTE: Please register ahead of the event. Registrants will receive Zoom information and related materials by email one week as well as one day prior the event.
REGISTER AT THE LINK: https://duke.is/9crkb
- Arts & Sciences (A&S)
- Duke Office of Research Initiatives
- Graduate School
- Office for Research and Innovation
- Office of Research Support (ORS)
- School of Medicine (SOM)
- School of Medicine Office of Research Mentoring
- School of Nursing (SON)
- Duke Office of Scientific Integrity (DOSI)