News for Faculty and Staff
- October 22, 2020Rosa Gonzalez-Guarda, associate professor, has received the 2020 Excellence in Research award from the Nursing Network on Violence Against Women International (NNVAWI). This award recognizes outstanding contributions to research and/or evidence-based practice in the area of violence against women and children.
- October 20, 2020Tech Tip of the Week Win an Apple Watch from the Duke Security Office! Visit the OIT Security Office website, and watch the phishing video. It’s 10 minutes well-spent, and best of all, you can register to win an Apple Watch at the end. Multifactor Authentication
- October 20, 2020Registration is now open for the Eighth Annual Durham VA - DUSON Advanced Practice Provider Veteran’s Health Symposium. To celebrate Nurse Practitioner (NP) Week, DUSON and the Durham VA APRN Committee have collaborated to offer this no cost, full day Veteran-centric interprofessional educational event.
- October 20, 2020The DUSON Community Health Improvement Partnership Program (D-CHIPP) has re-opened the application process for faculty and staff affiliation. By completing a few questions and describing your interest in community health and affiliation, faculty and staff can access:
- October 20, 2020LaWanda McCreary, communications strategist, was a winner of a Duke Standing Together T-shirt for her submission for the Working@Duke's Mask Motivation Campaign.
- October 20, 2020Staci Reynolds, assistant professor, has released her "Using audit and feedback to improve compliance with evidence-based practices" article in the American Nurse. Excerpt Takeaways
- October 20, 2020DNP students take to virtual means to defend their scholarly projects this year. Upcoming Kendra Maneval Working Title: Preventing Postpartum Hemorrhage Through an Evidence-Based Operating Instruction When: October 27 at 4 p.m.
- October 20, 2020Claudia Lucas, a Cardiology certificate student, contributed to "Nurse Practitioner Fellowship: Program Planning and Curriculum Development."
- October 20, 2020Each year, Duke Health hosts a Duke Quality & Patient Safety Conference in March, where they would present poster awards; it was cancelled this year due to COVID.