Thank you for your interest in our Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program! We understand financing an education can be daunting. The Duke University School of Nursing (DUSON) offers scholarships based on financial need and merit. Interested in applying for the need-based and merit scholarships? Once you have decided to apply for admission, visit the cohort page below for instructions on how to apply and deadlines.
Here are several important tips regarding financial aid for our ABSN program.
- Applicants must apply for scholarships prior to being admitted to the program.
- The need-based scholarship deadline is final. Late applications are not reviewed.
- Current ABSN students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Parent information is required for applicants born on or after January 1, 1987 who want to be considered for the need-based scholarship.
- The ABSN program is an undergraduate program or second bachelor's degree and the federal loans are capped at the undergraduate loan limits.
- Students who have no other resources will need to secure a private student loan on their own or with a cosigner, as our scholarships and federal loan funding do not cover tuition and fees each semester.
- International students are not eligible for federal loans or DUSON merit or need-based scholarships. International applicants may be able to secure a private student loan with a U.S. cosigner. For more information, visit financialaid.duke.edu/loans/recommended-lenders-0#US
Select the semester you have applied for admission below for more financial aid information.