As an alumnus of the Duke University School of Nursing, you are part of an exclusive group of nearly 7,000 healthcare leaders. We are proud that our alumni are changing healthcare, introducing new methods of patient care, and incorporating cutting-edge technology into their careers.
Duke-educated nurses are changing the face of healthcare all over the world. Our alumni are:
- Creating new medical devices to keep intravenous lines organized, shielded and protected
- Founding and operating a non-profit primary care clinic in St. John, treating patients in vulnerable populations
- Presiding over the American Organization for Nurse Executives
- Saving and transforming lives in Guatemala, as a medical director treating more than 2,000 at-risk patients per year
- Volunteering across the country in disaster relief situations
No matter when our alumni graduated or where they are now, they all have something in common – they graduated from the best nursing school in the nation!